14.-18.5.2001, EcoInforma 2001: Environmental Risks & the Global Community – Strategies for Meeting the Challenges. Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne (IL, USA)
[Vgl. 18 Sep 1992: EcoInforma 1992 in Bayreuth]
(1) Oral presentation in session III-5, Data management and information technology for the future: Fehr, R., Dora, C. (2001): Prospective impact assessment as a tool for Agenda 21 and Environmental Health action plans – Typology and criteria exemplified by 10 examples. [00-35]
(2) Poster platform session (Auditorium), Theme III: Environmental information in the 21st century: approaches and tools for better decisions.
- Poster III-PP1 (incl. brief oral presentation): Fehr, R., Vogt, A., Hellmeier, W., Philippsen, D., Queste, A., Enderle, M. (2001): Local Environmental Health analysis as a tool for policy-making, exemplified by “transport, environment and health” in the City of Bielefeld. [00-34]
- Poster III-P1: Fehr, R., Queste, A., Wolf, U., Hellmeier, W. (2001): Derivation of quantitative health targets from surveillance information. [00-33]
Poster III-P2: Mekel, O.C.L., Fehr, R., Mosbach-Schulz, O., Schümann, M. (2001): Standards for human exposure assessment using probabilistic modelling – a contribution to good practice in risk assessment. [00-32]
(3) Co-chairing (with Kristina Voigt, GSF) session III-3: Internet applications for integrated decisions.
- 1 European environmental information resources on the Web. Werner Pillmann, International Society for Environmental Protection, Austria
- 2 Generation and use of large Web-based environmental information systems. Werner Geiger, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe Germany
- 3 Management of data in an exabyte world. Ethel Jacob, US Department of Energy Environmental Measurements Laboratory, NY
- 4 Internet-based corporate environmental reporting by companies: technical benefits, empirical findings, ICT architecture. Christian Lenz, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
- 5 Internet applications to support the EIS process: a case study. Robert Sullivan, Argonne National Laboratory, IL