The European Public Health Association (EUPHA, https://eupha.org/), together with the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), organizes the 9th European Public Health Conference: All for health – Health for All, 9-12 Nov 2016, Austria Center Vienna (ACV), Vienna, https://ephconference.eu/ / Die Europäische Public Health Gesellschaft, zusammen mit der Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), organisiert die 9. Europäische Public Health-Konferenz: All for health – Health for All, 9.-12.11.2016, Austria Center Vienna (ACV), Wien, https://ephconference.eu/.
Quotation from EUPHA’s Conference Newsletter / Auszug aus EUPHAs Konferenz-Newsletter, 26 Oct 2016:
VIENNA 2016 – A GREEN CONFERENCE
We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of the conference and finding ways to be more environmentally responsible. We encourage our delegates to travel CO2 neutral and have taken the following actions to help minimize the environmental impact of the conference:
- With your Conference Bag you will receive a water bottle which you can refill at water fountains located around the ACV. The water bottle is kindly offered by the European Patients Forum (EPF).
- Coffee and tea are served in recycled cups. Most lunch ingredients are from regional and organic origin.
- Printing of posters, announcements and other materials is reduced by switching to E-Posters, digital marketing and email communication.
- The Conference Programme and Abstracts can be accessed online.
- The Conference Bag is made of recycled materials and the Programme Book is printed on FSC Mix paper.
WORKSHOP: REDUCING THE HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT FOOTPRINT OF EUROPEAN PUBLIC HEALTH CONFERENCES?
Friday 11 November, 16:40-17:40, Room M2
With: Rainer Fehr, Germany, Dineke Zeegers Paget, EUPHA, Nino Künzli, Switzerland, Myriam Tobollik, Germany
For details / Details: 7 July 2016.